Auto Finance Management Specialist II
Johnston, Rhode Island
Job ID: 228739
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The primary role of the Dealer Reserve Specialist is to facilitate the distribution and reconciliation of payments made to our dealer relationships in the form of rate participation and collect outstanding balances owed as the result of charges to those reserve accounts. This will be accomplished by reconciling reporting from the Finance group to ensure the appropriate distribution and collection of monies owed from the dealer. This position requires strong analytical skills in addition to an accounting background or associated work experience. The dealer reserve specialist will work closely with our Finance, Sales, Loan Servicing, and Operations partners which will require strong communication skills. Additionally, the role will involve direct communication with our dealer partners to facilitate any adjustments necessary. Strong aptitudes with the Microsoft Office Suite, ALS, and CMOD are preferred.
As an employee of Citizens Bank you become part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues, and communities in which we do business. Citizens Bank is an established and successful financial services company with national presence and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Applicant should possess strong Excel background
- Applicant should have strong mathematic competencies required
- Applicant should have strong analytical skills required
- Applicant should have strong communication skills required
- Familiarity with ALS a plus
- 1-3 years of accounting background preferred
- Strong phone skills necessary for collection of negative reserve balances owed
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8:30-5:00
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- Change Management Lead Johnston, Rhode Island; Westwood, Massachusetts; Charlotte, North Carolina; Boston, Massachusetts; Glen Allen, Virginia; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Johnston, Rhode Island, Westwood, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Boston, Massachusetts, Glen Allen, Virginia, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Business Banking QA QC Analyst Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Johnston, Rhode Island; Westwood, Massachusetts Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Johnston, Rhode Island, Westwood, Massachusetts
- Senior Enterprise Architect Johnston, Rhode Island; Phoenix, Arizona; Charlotte, North Carolina; Franklin, Tennessee; Westwood, Massachusetts Johnston, Rhode Island, Phoenix, Arizona, Charlotte, North Carolina, Franklin, Tennessee, Westwood, Massachusetts