Iselin, New Jersey; Johnston, Rhode Island; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Westwood, Massachusetts
Job ID: 24043
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Training Manager leads, coaches, and manages the training team. This team plays a key role in preparing Retail Banking colleagues to effectively perform in their role and ensure an efficient and streamlined learning experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing a cross functional team responsible for developing and updating blended learning programs.
- Measure curriculum effectiveness across dimensions of colleague satisfaction, colleague behaviors, skill proficiency, and business results.
- Lead a team of Learning Specialists to ensure the successful delivery of a blended virtual learning program and ensuring a high focus on colleague development and engagement. This will include Learning Specialist observations, coaching, and feedback sessions.
- Partner with market leadership and stakeholders to execute Learning & Development strategic priorities and initiatives.
- Manage training locations within the market.
- Travel as required, approximately 30%.
- Minimum of three years of team leadership experience
- Experience with adult learning design and application
- Minimum five years delivering both in-person and virtual adult learning programs
- Project management skills
- Proficient in data and analytic skills with the ability to use Excel or a similar tool to measure and analyze learner/ program performance
- Experience with virtual class facilitation
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per week: 40
The salary range for this position is 60,000-85,000, plus benefits. For an overview of our benefits, visit https://jobs.citizensbank.com/benefits. Actual pay is based on various factors including but not limited to the work location, and relevant skills and experience.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- CSI Investment Assistant Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; Monroeville, Pennsylvania; East Naples, Florida Boston, Massachusetts, Columbus, Ohio, Monroeville, Pennsylvania, East Naples, Florida
- CSI Investment Assistant East Naples, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; Monroeville, Pennsylvania East Naples, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts, Columbus, Ohio, Monroeville, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Branch Manager II Niantic, Connecticut; Groton, Connecticut; New London, Connecticut; Waterford, Connecticut Niantic, Connecticut, Groton, Connecticut, New London, Connecticut, Waterford, Connecticut