Home Mortgage Wholesale Processor AssistantLocation Irving, Texas Job ID/ Req. Number194318 Category Operations Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Indexer position is responsible for identifying and indexing all mortgage documents throughout the entire loan process.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Visually recognizing and indexing mortgage documents, meeting daily production requirements and
- Maintaining high quality standards for low error rates.
- Participate in team meetings regarding policy changes and process improvement.
- 1 – 2+ experience working with mortgage documents required, indexing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skill
- Effective communication skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Work effectively in a fast pace environment with low tolerance for error
- Work outside of the standard business day may be required
- Professional dress and demeanor
- Must demonstrate commitment, dependability and respect for other employees with regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule
- Must be able to adapt to shifting priorities and tasks requiring average mental dexterity
- Able to problem solve by assessing and identifying causes, gathering relevant information and generate possible solutions
- Ability to cope with stress of a high production position and meet stringent deadlines for completing tasks
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.