Home Mortgage Special Systems Project Coordinator
Job ID: 26686
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Special Project Assistant will work closely with management and various IT groups to assist with the development, integration, and implementation of a new operating system for the Correspondent Underwriting Division.
Primary responsibilities include
- Work closely with the underwriting development team to assist with the creation and development of the different applications in the underwriting division
- Attend meetings and discussions with various groups to ensure all system integrations are accounted for
- Work with the Operations Team on integrating the AIQ imaging system
- Assist in testing the functionality of the new system to verify it functions as requested and test the workflow to ensure file progression works smoothly between the different groups
- Assist with DU and LPA integrations and extensively test the functionality and verify the information passes between the operating system and DU/LPA accurately
- As issues arise in testing, troubleshoot and work to resolution
- A minimum of 3-5 years mortgage experience in Underwriting or equivalent
- Experience working with Sharepoint, Mural, Figma and Confluence is a plus.
- Must be able to identify and label mortgage documents in both credit and closing packages
- Experience with LOS QA testing
- Knowledge of LOS system workflows
- Knowledge of DU and LPA integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Organized with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours, if needed.
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday- Friday
- This is a hybrid position, in the Irving, TX office 2 or 3 days a week.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits