Home Mortgage Processor AssistantLocation Irving, Texas Req. Number208620 Category Operations Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Operations Support Specialist is primarily responsible for receiving, reviewing and gathering data for input into the MyFAMC application. This position entails extensive phone customer contact and plays an important role in protecting the Bank from financial harm and reputational loss.
- Utilize resources to research employment verifications to independently verify informational accuracy.
- Act as a liaison between internal customers and outside employers providing references, utilizing superior customer service.
- Escalate problems or issues that affect service or represent a risk to the Bank.
- Input data into appropriate Company systems while meeting service level expectations and maintaining high quality standards for low error rates.
- 1+year experience working with mortgage documents preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Work effectively in a fast pace environment with low tolerance for error
- Work outside of the standard business day may be required
- Professional dress and demeanor
- Must demonstrate commitment, dependability and respect for other employees with regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed upon schedule
- Must be able to adapt to shifting priorities and tasks requiring average mental dexterity
- Able to problem solve by assessing and identifying causes, gathering relevant information and generate possible solutions
- Ability to cope with stress of a high production position and meet stringent deadlines for completing tasks.
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per week: 40+
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.