Home Mortgage Customer Care RepresentativeLocation Irving, Texas Req. Number194190 Category Product Support Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Processes transactions, accurately record and update actions and outcomes against customer records
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to resolve routine customer issues
- Accurately complete all customer follow-up work
- Maintain knowledge of products services and promotions
- Adherence to schedule
- Attention to detail
- Technical/functional expertise
- Positive and customer-focused mindset
- Strong listening and problem solving abilities, persistent enthusiasm when interacting with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- High school degree or equivalent
- Call center experience
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.