Home Mortgage Consumer Direct Loan OfficerLocation Irving, Texas Job ID/ Req. Number186140 Category Home Lending Operations Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
As an employee of Citizens Bank, you become a part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Bank is an established and successful financial services company with a branch presence in 12 states and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
This inside sales position will be responsible for generating sales of home lending products including mortgage, home equity loans and lines of credit through leads and applications obtained through, but not limited to, the retail branch network, internal phone and web referrals and other internal direct to customer campaigns. Through timely and responsive customer contact; needs based selling techniques; and by adhering to all applicable quality and service guidelines, meet production and customer satisfaction targets. Ensure follow up and follow through with both Internal and External customers is occurring with a sense of urgency. Meet and exceed established department service level agreements.
- BA /BS degree or equivalent experience
- 4 years of sales experience in financial services
- 3 years of current Mortgage and Home Equity experience
- Ability to work independently and successfully in a team environment
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently in fast environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills essential
- Capable of delivering results within specified timeframe
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Office experience
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.