Architect Master Data ManagementLocation Irving, Texas Job ID/ Req. Number194484 Category IT Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The MDM Architect requires Master Data Platform strategy, technical roadmap planning, estimating, collaboration, and application design / development and communication skills. The incumbent will lead design and development of technology solutions to address business needs. The successful candidate will help manage and develop the next generation systems using Master Data Mgmt. (MDM), this core integration platform will be leveraged for business needs in consumer and commercial business lines and enterprise functions. The position requires in-depth experience and understanding of multiple programming language, MDM design methods/patterns, analysis and design, integration, and software development methodologies in agile/Scrum methodology. This position requires close interaction and collaboration with functional leaders, application and enterprise architects, application technical leads, vendor partners (both onsite and offshore), and other application development teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop/refine MDM platform strategy and roadmap for key domains such as Customer / Party, Product, Account domains partnering with Enterprise Architecture function
- Review of detailed technical specifications, solution designs/architecture, and code reviews as well as adherence to the non-functional requirements.
- Performing hands-on development work as needed using various technologies: IBM Infosphere MDM, Java, XM/JSON, use of relational databases and integration services.
- Acting as a point of contact for technical issues and solution architecture decisions.
- Providing oversight to ensure the proper application of design patterns, frameworks and services to improve consistency and reduce complexity.
- Identifying opportunities to reuse strategic components and ensure scalability.
- Incorporate Industry best practices and cloud strategy
- Maintaining the health of the MDM system, identify investments needed for the platform and maintenance activities for MDM platform
- Responsible for estimating the effort and assisting peers and matrix team for successful execution of work activities partnering
- Identify, document and communicate technical risks, issues and alternative solutions discovered during project.
- At least ten or more years’ experience in Master Data Management – Platform architecture, systems analysis and application program development
- Roadmap and strategy development, business case development expertise
- Sense of urgency, accountability and agile development mindset
- A least 4+ years of experience with MDM tools (IBM Infosphere Master Data Management or similar MDM platforms)
- Experience in IBM Infosphere MDM is preferred
- Hands on experience in tuning/configuring MDM Match and merge (PME)
- Hands on experience building services with strong working knowledge in Core Java/Je2ee,XML,SQL,web services, Soap/Rest services.
- Requires an extensive knowledge of the system development life cycle, functions and systems, and application program development alternatives.
- Experience in banking/financial services industry is preferred.
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.