Technical Writer - Mortgage ProceduresLocation Cincinnati, Ohio Job ID/ Req. Number195161 Category Marketing Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
A Home Mortgage Procedures Technical Writer will:
- Produce procedure documents that accurately detail home mortgage operational processes, in a way that best facilitates the transfer and comprehension of the information.
- Gather detailed information on home mortgage operational processes through direct and virtual observation.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and business partners to ensure the accuracy and completeness of documented processes.
- Create process maps of mortgage lending operational processes.
- Track procedures checked out from inventory and complete a QA Review on procedures checked back into inventory.
A Home Mortgage Procedures Technical Writer must:
- Have proven work experience in technical writing of mortgage lending procedures.
- Have an aptitude for observing technical mortgage processes and then relaying the information in an accurate, concise, and effective way.
- Have superior oral and written communication abilities.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00a to 5:00p ET
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.