Home Mortgage Foreclosure Senior SpecLocation Glen Allen, Virginia Req. Number208670 Category Product Support Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Managing a portfolio of assets in various stages of foreclosure - Perform a variety of tasks associated with processing foreclosures - Manage State Foreclosure timelines - Requesting and validating legal documents from third party vendors - Coordinate with third party services for statutory postings and mailings - Accurately entering data and maintaining electronic files - Other duties and projects as assigned by management. Interaction with Foreclosure Attorney on a daily basis, very limited interaction via phone with Borrowers. Execute foreclosure documents, which assist with the foreclosure action. Interact with Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy departments to ensure proper steps are adhered to. Ensuring borrowers are not active in the Military filed Bankruptcy or seeking Loss Mitigation assistance. The case load ranges from 150 to 200 accounts per Specialist.
The designated specialist will interact with the Foreclosure Attorneys on a daily basis to ensure current caseloads are moving through the foreclosure process timely and accurately. The specialist is responsible for executing foreclosure documents and payoff and reinstatement requests via loansphere, mail or phone call. The foreclosure specialist is responsible for ensuring taxes are paid timely to eliminate tax sales and full loss of interest of property.
- Review daily reports to ensure investor/insurer guidelines are met timely with respect to breach letters, referrals and foreclosure hold statuses
- Demonstrate working knowledge and understanding of all default, breach, and state specific Collection & NOI letter processes
- Review loans to ensure all state and insurer mandated communications have been sent to all interested parties
- Create and send referral packages to Foreclosure counsel timely
- Effectively manage a pipeline of time sensitive loans
3-5 years of mortgage servicing experience - Experience with MSP - 1-2 years foreclosure experience Preferred Skills/Experience: - MSP/ALS - Black Knight
- MSP/LPS - Black Knight
- Intermediate Excel skills
- 1 to 2 years of default loan servicing
- Portfolio/Bank Own and/or HELOCS experience preferred
- Candidate should have strong time-management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize work assignments, be detail oriented and self-motivated.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.