Home Mortgage Capital Markets Analysis & Reporting Analyst
Mortgage, Data Analytics, Operations
Glen Allen, Virginia
Req. Number: 219543
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Responsible for financial and operational reporting, development of analytics, and support for HM Capital Markets (CM) mandates for the Home Mortgage line of business. Supports the business by providing financial reporting and analysis to aid CM decision making. Responsibilities include delivering guidance to leadership team on functional KPIs, providing risk and controls monitoring, developing business cases for CM strategy/policy changes. Also supports firm's needs with respect to risk by ensuring that adequate controls, risk reporting and analysis processes are in place.
1. Support pricing strategy and tactics through new initiative development, financial impact analysis and new reporting & analytics on mortgage pipeline, profitability, servicing key metrics.
2. Create consolidated cross-channel data sources through collaboration with business owners, finance, and technology partners. Provide subject matter expertise and managing the migration of siloed data sources into a centralized data warehouse or repository.
3. Support balance sheet optimization strategy through loan sale transaction support, portfolio segmentation, pool analysis, best-execution of pools, and modeling of cash-flows and returns.
4. As needed, support cross-functional projects from a Capital Markets standpoint via data analysis, pro forma projections, or business case development
- Bachelors Degree (Required); STEM, Business, Finance, Economics, or comparable experience (preferred)
- Requires proficiency in financial analysis and clear presentation of results, strong written and verbal communication skills, data manipulation, spreadsheet use, financial research, and interpretation of results
- Ability to influence and collaborate with partner functions in a matrix environment to drive Capital Markets initiatives
- Strong MS Excel experience (required)
- SQL or SAS experience (preferred)
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview) (preferred).
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.