Fraud Operations Sr Specialist - Card Fraud
Glen Allen, Virginia
Req. Number: 223302
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 2nd Shift
Starting Salary: $19.00/hr
Are you friendly, helpful, positive-minded and enjoy learning? Are you interested in joining a team of professionals that delivers world class Fraud Support? Do you thrive in working in a fast paced environment? Our Fraud Operations Senior Specialist role may be the right career choice for you.
At Citizens Bank, we consider our colleagues to be our greatest asset. This is why we go to great lengths to foster an engaged workforce in our Fraud Support Call Center team. Bring your skills and expertise to our team. Our colleagues have the support and training needed to grow their careers and make a lasting impact.
What you can expect in this role:
- A hybrid work schedule, working 2 day in the office and 3 days remotely
- Field a variety of incoming customer calls with a passion to deliver high quality support for our customers
- Give customers peace of mind by protecting them against fraud
- Extensive paid training to ensure your expertise and prepare you to handle customer inquiries of increasing complexity
- Dedicated support from leaders and peers to support your development and performance
- A work culture that believes in the power of working together and supporting the unique needs and career aspirations of each individual
- Satisfaction and pride in producing high quality work
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with exceptional benefits such as medical, dental, and generous Paid Time Off policy
- Variety of work schedules to suit your lifestyle and needs
- Opportunities to grow your career with a company that values career progression
- Access to 401(k) with corporate match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Access to exclusive colleague offers on Citizens Bank products and services
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Various 2nd Shift Schedules Available
- 2+ years, experience in analysis, financial services industry or business line experience a plus
- Organizational skills
- Solid ability to multi-task
- Solid customer service skills
- Proficiency in PC skills and MS Office
- Solid analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of department computer applications and systems
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Capacity to work independently
Associate's Degree preferred
Contact Center experience preferred but not required
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Teller Export, Pennsylvania Export, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Teller Latrobe, Pennsylvania Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Customer Service Relationship Support Specialist I Johnston, Rhode Island; Medford, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Clinton Township, Michigan Johnston, Rhode Island, Medford, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Clinton Township, Michigan