Software EngineerLocation Franklin, Tennessee Req. Number198141 Category IT, Digital Technology, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Citizen’s Home Mortgage software engineers build and advance next-generation technologies and products leveraged across the organization and eventually industry-wide. Citizen’s Home Mortgage is shaping the future of the mortgage industry and we are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas including distributed computing at scale, data retrieval and persistence, UI design, mobile, security, artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, and so on. We need our engineers to be versatile, data-driven, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to tackle problems across the full-stack as we continue to push boundaries and advance our platform.
Primary responsibilites include:
- Build modern, architecturally-sound components, tools, and applications
- Bring engineering discipline to design and problem solving and evangelize best practices
- Have a customer focus; love of the problem not the solution
- Create truly empowering user experiences
- Collaborate with peers and teams to deliver quality systems
- Experience building distributed systems
- Ability to solve problems that span multiple interconnected systems
- Grasp of incorporating health aspects of components of systems for monitoring and metric analysis
- Interest and ability to learn other technologies and skills as needed
A keen grasp of performance concerns
- The ability to communicate concisely, honestly, and clearly
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with reactive stream processing
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours Per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M - F
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.