Home Mortgage Wholesale Closing CoordinatorLocation Franklin, Tennessee Req. Number209023 Category Operations Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Closing Coordinator is responsible for the accumulation and analysis of documentation (RCD’s) needed for the preparation of closing documents. This position requires an individual with strong organization and communication skills in order to communicate with Insurance Agencies, Title Companies, Escrow Agents and Attorneys.This position serves as the initial point of contact for the Closing Department and accordingly must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Organize daily Closing work flow.
- Receive and review Required Closing Documents (RCD’s) for completeness and accuracy.
- Communicate any deficiencies with customers and AE’s.
- 1-2+ years residential mortgage lending experience.
- Minimum one year closing experience preferred.
- TRID experience preferred.
- Knowledge of closing and title documents.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work effectively in a fast pace environment with low tolerance for error.
- Work outside of the standard business day may be required.
- Professional dress and demeanor.
- Must demonstrate commitment, dependability and respect for other employees with regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed upon schedule.
- Must be able to adapt to shifting priorities and tasks requiring average mental dexterity.
- Able to problem solve by assessing and identifying causes, gathering relevant information and generate possible solutions.
- Ability to cope with stress of a high production position and meet stringent deadlines for completing tasks.
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per Week: 40+
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.