Virtual Financial Advisor
Wealth and Asset Management, Lending
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Req. Number: 219558
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Virtual Financial Advisor is a key role within our Wealth Management division and is responsible for delivering personalized financial strategies to mass affluent clientele. The Virtual Financial Advisor will be based out of a Citizens corporate office location and work with customers virtually via phone and video. The primary objective of this trusted advisor is to grow client assets, retain and acquire new clients through being the single point of contact for investment needs. The Virtual Financial Advisor will be required to maintain compliance with all Citizens Financial Group policies and procedures, as well as, regulatory and legal requirements. This role will require a holistic delivery, in a virtual capacity, of outstanding service and sales solutions to meet clients’ financial needs and goals.
The successful candidate will work with a set circuit of branches and engage with customers in a virtual capacity to determine their investment needs, recommend investment strategies and present investment choices by analyzing the client’s information including assets, income, debts and other liabilities, cash flow and tax status. The Virtual Financial Advisor compares and evaluates possible investment options and identifies investment strategies and potential products based on their knowledge of market conditions and the client’s circumstances. The Virtual Financial Advisor strives to meet and exceed identified sales goals. The Virtual Financial Advisor will proactively engage potential new clients to promote and sell investment products and services, while developing strong working relationships with branch personnel.
- Focus on clients: Aspire to deliver world-class customer service
- Drive sales: Analyze the client’s investment needs and achieve sales growth goals by delivering an exceptional virtual experience
- Build book of business: Proactively seek ways to develop and expand client relationships
- Maximize personal efficiency: Have attention to detail, be self-motivation, and resourcefulness to achieve branch and personal goals
- Grow your own capabilities: Actively participate in opportunities to expand knowledge, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Active Series 7, 66 (65 and 63), and life insurance licenses
- Established track record of top-ranked sales performance
- Experience and comfort with virtual and phone-based servicing and sales, ideally financial or investment product sales
- Able to adapt quickly to changing requirements or environments
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.