Retail Bank AnalystLocation Fort Washington, Pennsylvania Req. Number199395 Category Administration, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Retail Bank Analystsupports the establishment of goals for Retail branches and bankers as well as playing a key support role in Retail Workforce Management; functions are critical to the Retail Branch network operational and financial success.
Supports the Retail Goal-Setting Framework including:
- Answers field questions.Dispositions and executes on goal requests.
- Sources data and prepares it for use in goal-setting analysis.
- Conducts analysis and modelingto further improve goal methods.
- Develops complex, multi-factor goal setting allocation methodologies.
- Conducts quality control checks on key goal-setting processes and outcomes.
- Works with vendor tool to run various goal scenarios.
- Engages with subject matter experts in various Consumer Bank lines of business to obtain and understand key information.
- Works with Retail Sales Managers and Retail Directors to communicate goal strategies, resolve issues and make recommendations.
- Develops reporting and presentations for the communication of goals to the field.
Supports the Retail Workforce Management Framework including:
- Supports WFM field issues and requests.
- Ensure various data feeds to vendor are up-to-date and accurate.
- Helps to train and communicate usage of Branch Scheduler to the Retail Branches and leadership teams.
- Runs reporting and analysis from vendor tool.
- Conducts analysis to support branch staffing strategies
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years associated business experience
- Knowledgeable in Retail Banking sales process and Incentive Plans.
Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
Advanced Microsoft Office product skills: Access, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Tableau
Ability to turn data into meaningful insights
Ability to quickly learn and utilize analytical tools.
Knowledge and experience with agile principles and tools (ie Kanban) a plus.
Strong interpersonal skills – this position will not operate in a vacuum.
Good communication skills; provide clear and concise insights; formulate actionable recommendations
Adaptability and resiliency.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.