CSI Sr Regional ManagerLocation Fort Washington, Pennsylvania Job ID/ Req. Number1810898 Category Investment Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
Citizens Securities, Inc. is honored to be a high quality provider in the investment services industry and is focused on growing our market share in the states we currently operate.
- Manage, coach and supervise a team of 20 +/- Financial Advisors in an assigned market or region.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of assigned team.
- Create strong partnerships with internal colleagues, provide FINRA supervision, auditing, reporting and results for team relative to assigned financial budget.
- Also responsible for the management of any support colleagues assigned to this team.
- Responsible for all regulatory record keeping and files, group presentations, performance management and specific trade review/supervision.
- Also required to identify and coach team to additional investment/insurance product opportunities and Financial Advisors prospecting in region.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. 5+ years experience.
- Series 7, 63 & 65 licenses required.
- State insurance licenses and Series 24 required.
- Management experience in all aspects of registered principal and supervisory role within a FINRA member firm required.
- Must have financial budgetary experience and proven ability to deliver on financial expectations for team.
- Must have experience in recruiting and interviewing professional Financial Advisors in the field.
- Management in the direct sales of investment/insurance products with a proven record of success.
- History of ethical and compliant behavior in background and FINRA form U-4.
- The ability to pass challenging regulatory exams and maintain certifications through ongoing continuing education.
Hours & Work Schedule
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.