Regional Supervisory Officer
Wealth and Asset Management, Audit, Finance and Accounting
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Req. Number: 225941
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The primary function of the Regional Supervisory Officer is to provide direct supervision of Registered Representatives (Financial Advisors and Wealth Client Consultants) within the designated geographic region(s). The Regional Supervisory Officer will maintain ongoing relationships with their designated Registered Representatives (RRs) to educate guide and ensure that the assigned Registered RRs are meeting the standards and requirements set forth by regulatory agencies and firm policies and procedures.
- Direct supervision of RRs for the broker dealer; provide supervision, guidance, advice and training.
- Ensure RRs understanding and compliance with all firm and industry requirements by proactively communicating the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular branch exams as required in the Written Supervisory Procedures (WSP).
- Respond to findings from Compliance / Internal Audit branch exams.
- Identify and execute trainings based on RR need.
- Actively monitor available reports/systems and act as needed.
- Assist in the resolution of heightened transaction review and other situations from the Principal Review Desk.
- Review and approve / deny written correspondence / communication with the public in accordance with regulations and firm policies.
- Refer to and provide input to Compliance on regulatory / firm violations, sales practice issues, recommend and monitor heightened supervision as needed.
- Review and approve / deny Outside Business Activity.
- Maintain Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ) as required by the WSP
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of key industry topics, internal programs, regulatory requirements, and firm policies and procedures.
- Identify suspicious patterns in sales and business practices. Conduct investigations and take appropriate corrective action as needed in collaboration with Regional Sales Managers and other internal business units.
- Support Home Office supervisors in the general supervision of RRs.
- Actively promote awareness and compliance with policies and procedures through consistent and proactive communication with assigned region.
- Participate in special projects, as request by Management.
- In-depth knowledge of FINRA, SEC, and state rules and regulations.
- Must be self-reliant and able to carry out duties and responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to make regulatory and supervisory-based decisions in a fast paced/high volume environment.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence.
- Strong conflict management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel within region at least 25% of time.
- Proficiency in MS office projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of advisory or brokerage experience, preferably in compliance, field management / supervision
- Licenses / Certifications required: FINRA Series 7, 24, 65/66, Resident Life, Health, Accident and Variable Insurance
- Certified Retirement Counselor (preferred)
- Prior management experience a plus.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Teller Export, Pennsylvania Export, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Teller Latrobe, Pennsylvania Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Customer Service Relationship Support Specialist I Johnston, Rhode Island; Medford, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Clinton Township, Michigan Johnston, Rhode Island, Medford, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Clinton Township, Michigan