Business Banking Treasury Sales Specialist ILocation Fort Washington, Pennsylvania Req. Number208885 Category Business Banking, Treasury, Business Banking Referrals, Consumer Banking Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Business Banking Treasury Sales Specialist I is responsible for selling or refining the breadth of transaction services solutions to new and existing clients. The ultimate goal is to truly understand our clients and their businesses and provide value by recommending solutions and strategies that drive efficiencies and best practices, resulting in winning the client’s operating business.
- She/he is responsible for expanding relationships for all treasury services to gain maximum client share of wallet.
- Attend joint meeting with clients and RMs primarily via phone focusing on the $500M-5MM sales segment.
- Act as the advocate across footprint to support and drive the value of Cash Management to existing and new to bank clients.
- Lead the cultivation and maintenance of a strong sales pipeline for treasury solutions.
- Proactively coordinate and identify new prospects and calling plans by partnering with Relationship Managers and effectively evaluating client portfolios to achieve sales goals.
- Deliver the full range of CFG capabilities through organized and effective calling activities.
- Maximize customer opportunity by building total relationship and cross-sell to other lines of business. Accountable for generating fee and margin revenue, new investment balances, cross-sell to other Treasury Solutions products and new DDA balances.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to clients; understand their needs and recommend solutions to meet those needs.
- Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and to enhance knowledge of cash management products, processes, and technologies.
- Partner / align with internal Relationship Managers, building a strong relationship, to ensure we are promoting Treasury Solutions.
- Ensure sales process is being followed, including timely updating of pipeline and calling activity within the bank’s CRM system. Independently provide market feedback to internal business partners.
- Provide timely updates to Relationship Managers on product enhancements, projects, and issues.
- Update CRM system regularly but no less than once a week prior to the weekly forecasting activity.
- Monitor the implementation pipeline on a weekly basis to ensure opportunities are on track through set up and training and escalate any delays seen to bring the process back on track to insure an exemplary customer experience.
- Effectively delegate tasks to Sales Associate, Implementation Manager, and Client Services to ensure focus is on sales activities, and the overall client relationship.
- 1-3 years of Cash Management sales experience preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Treasury Solutions Products and an understanding of client needs that drive usage of these products.
- Must be proactive, self-starter, goal-oriented.
- Able to recognize customer needs, link solutions to need, and act on customer readiness to buy.
- Gain trust and confidence of others. Always puts the client first.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.