Business Banking Health Business Development OfficerLocation Fort Washington, Pennsylvania Req. Number197986 Category Sales Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
As an employee of Citizens Bank you become a part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Bank is an established and successful financial services company with national presence and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
As a Business Banking Healthcare Relationship Manager I, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Primary focus is on exceeding specific net portfolio loan and deposit growth goals along with new deposit, loan, cash management and total revenue production.
- Products marketed include but are not limited to: deposit, credit, interest and currency risk management products, cash management, international trade and liquidity solutions.
- Incumbents usually handle complex accounts and sensitive client relationships and are trusted to handle negotiations and credit assessments on an independent basis.
- Ability to source, structure and present business lending opportunities up to $10MM.
- Effectively utilize centralized credit support team for both new originations and portfolio management.
- Develop a targeted COI (center of influence) list and have a detailed plan to build relationships that lead to referral business to achieve goals.
- Build a collaborative internal relationship with key partners (assigned Business Banking RMs, branches, investment specialist, cash management, mortgage specialist, insurance specialist, your place banking, etc.).
- Introduce top clients to appropriate specialist to deepen share of wallet. Joint calling and prospecting with specialists depending on situation.
- Utilize salesforce.com to manage your call/relationship management activities on a weekly basis.
- Required to make a targeted number of “in person” calls to prospects, customers, Centers of Influences and internal partners weekly & monthly.
- Practice sounds risk management protocols and adhere to internal and regulatory requirements.
- 1-3+ years in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role or related business lending experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of business products and services
- Proven track record of sales and outside calling skills
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong customer and colleague relationships
- Local market knowledge and the ability to develop, retain and expand relationships with Centers of Influence
- Meaningful community involvement
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40 Hours
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.