Business Support Team Leader
Wealth and Asset Management
East Naples, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; West Pittsburg, Pennsylvania; West Palm Beach, Florida; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job ID: 28939
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Business Sales Support Manager will be responsible for managing our operational and technical sales support colleagues for the CSI Private Client Financial Advisors to optimize advisor productivity and result in client satisfaction. The Business Sales Support Manager is responsible to work directly with their team, PCFA, leadership, and supervision to identify and close gaps in current support structure and continually reassess. The person in the role is expected to support the CSI strategic priorities.
- Manage the core operational and technical sales support team for our Financial Advisors
- Keep up to date on all technology, operational, and sales process changes and ensure the team is aware
- Provide supplemental and systems training
- Ensure teams are executing against CSI operational scorecard metrics
- Partner with Financial Advisor, Sales Management, & Sales Supervisory teams
- Manage operational efficiencies with the goal of increasing Financial Advisors revenue
- Develop colleagues in their respective career paths
- Coach colleagues surrounding structured licensing program
- Ensure continuous engagement with key stakeholders (regular 1:1’s, attend operational oversight meetings, etc.)
- Escalate material concerns to management as appropriate to ensure timely awareness
- Participate and contribute in strategic and transformational initiatives/projects
- Be an active member of the team and demonstrate strong collaboration with the wider team
- Assist leadership with ad hoc project management as required
- Prior project management experience
- Must be self-reliant and able to carry out duties and responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS office projects.
- Background in advisory or brokerage
- Prior Management Experience
- Life and Health, Series 7 and Series 66 Licenses required
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: M-F
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- HM Loan Officer Assistant Albany, New York; Remote Albany, New York, Remote
- Citizens Banker Fayetteville, New York Fayetteville, New York
- Credit Risk Manager II Johnston, Rhode Island; Shelton, Connecticut; Westwood, Massachusetts Johnston, Rhode Island, Shelton, Connecticut, Westwood, Massachusetts