UX Research Summer InternLocation Dedham, Massachusetts Req. Number198166 Category Administration, Internships, Commercial Banking, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
We’re developing the next generation of designers
Green Pixel Studios is charged with pushing the envelope on user experience design in digital. This role, reporting to the UX Research Director, will engage in the evolution of user experience in financial services. We are looking for someone starting a career in User Experience and passionate about understanding customer experiences that push imaginative solutions to enable the bank’s clients to fulfill their financial dreams.
Experience during the internship
NOTE: THIS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM BEGINS IN EARLY JUNE 2020
In this10-week program, you will have the opportunity to gain a strong understanding of Technology Services at Citizens Bank. You’ll participate in critical projects, meet senior leaders, and enhance your technical skills as you position yourself as a possible candidate for a full-time role. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities to further develop you as a professional.
The User Experience (UX) Research Intern will work on the digital team to research and design best in class digital experiences. The UX Research Intern will be responsible for auditing existing experiences through observation and qualitative analysis. The position will contribute to making our experiences user-friendly, accessible to visitors with disabilities, and mobile-friendly.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting in planning research, writing interview protocols, and executing UI research through in-person and remote qualitative research to create a new understanding of user’s wants and needs.
- Analyze data from multiple qualitative insights including market research, voice of the customer feedback, and heuristic analysis to determine new connections that inform the creation and optimization the UX.
- Help to Communicate and present research insights to business and stakeholders to influence the short and long-term design and development roadmaps.
What you’ll need to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Psychology, MIS, Design, Human Factors, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or relevant field
- Pursuing a Masters degree with an expected graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021
- Exposure to usability studies. The ideal candidate will be able to help create participant screeners, moderator’s guides and final reports and corresponding UX
- Knowledge of ADA standards for UI
- Course work in Human Factors, human-computer interaction (HCI), psychology, industrial design, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with Agile Development or course work on product development and/or software methodologies
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.