Sr Digital Reporting and Analytics PartnerLocation Dedham, Massachusetts Req. Number198698 Category Marketing , Communications, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Do you want to be part of a team that revolutionizes how a Financial Services firm interacts with its customers? Do you have a demonstrated track record of generating data-driven insights and a passion for delivering the best customer experience?
The Digital Analytics team is an analytics and reporting group with a mission to proactively anticipate and predict our customers and prospects behaviors, using data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for the Consumer Marketing & Virtual Channels team at Citizens. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our team, and your work will play a critical role in delivering a world-class customer experience and driving performance for the Consumer Marketing team.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Digital Reporting and Analytics Partner – someone who can analyze data sets, make insightful recommendations, and communicate strategic ideas. As a member of our team, you’ll help develop and implement digital analytics reporting and measurement across Citizensbank.com, Online Banking and Citizens Bank Mobile App, and will be responsible for gathering, structuring, and analyzing data to derive compelling insights that drive the optimization of our online marketing initiatives and customer experience across our digital properties.
Primary responsibilites include:
- Analyze user behavior data, pathing and traffic patterns across the Citizensbank.com and Online Banking website and mobile app - collecting, analyzing and reporting on data such as traffic source, visitor behavior, page performance, and customer experience.
- Analyze digital sales and customer acquisition data, connecting back-end customer database results to site and media performance.
- Assist in the development of customer servicing reporting and measurement for products and features across Online Banking and Citizens Bank Mobile App.
- Leverage industry research and competitive data to generate insights and recommendations
- Assist in the development of digital measurement and optimization frameworks across all digital platforms and products (Digital KPIs, reporting framework, tracking requirements)
- Provide insight on data trends and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve business performance for each digital product line/function you support.
- Create, manage and distribute data and insights via regular and ad-hoc reporting utilizing online analytic tools (Adobe Analytics, Data Warehouse and ReportBuilder) as well as automated views from Tableau.
- Assist in the development of advanced analytic solutions and predictive modelling – to provide greater insight on digital behavior/engagement and help inform digital sales strategy for various digital products.
- Assist in the development of automated reporting (via Tableau) and identifying efficiencies in reporting process.
- Collaborate with business executives to present key findings and insights.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Digital Sales, Digital Banking, etc.) to provide reporting and analysis specific to each particular team’s needs
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing, digital analytics, or web analytics required
- Experience and understanding of Adobe Analytics required
- Experience and understanding of data analysis and automation tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Fluency with Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups) required; understanding of SQL preferred
- Experience with predictive analytics tools including SAS, R, or SPSS, etc. preferred
- Knowledge of digital data technologies (Site tagging, DMPs, digital pixel tracking, etc.) a plus
- High degree of proficiency in PC applications such as Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Curious, self-motivated thinker; always asks why and strives until the answer is clear
- Strong oral/written communicator with demonstrated experience translating analytics findings into business insights and influencing business stakeholders to drive action and optimize business performance
- Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing, Business, Statistics, or Computer science preferred
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.