Senior Incentive AnalystLocation Dedham, Massachusetts Job ID/ Req. Number196301-3 Category Administration Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Senior Incentive Analyst is responsible for analysis, management, administration and reporting for branch banking incentives. The role will support the function by providing business analysis and issue resolution to aid management and give guidance on the program. The Senior Analyst will liaise with key business partners and infrastructure areas in Retail banking to ensure a fair delivery of the incentive program. Will provide advice on program design, analytics and the financial implications of business trends. Responsibilities can include ensuring adequacy of controls, managing network communications and questions, Incentive reporting and program efficacy, and reconciliations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collect, review and analyze highly complex data and/or documentation to ensure achievements with the Retail Branch financial objectives, key performance metrics, policies, procedures and/or regulatory and risk requirements
- Focus on day-to-day deliverables, developing solutions based upon subject expertise, and occasionally representing the department at a broader level
- Develop, establish and oversee performance management framework for the comprehensive Retail Incentive Plan.
- Serve as subject matter expert and business unit liaison with other departments. Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the program details and levers within the program.
- Manage projects requiring coordination with other teams, process improvement projects and may assist in developing and implementing policies, procedures, and training materials to maximize efficiency
- Perform other such duties as assigned including trouble shooting operational issues
- Maintain and create plan documents and communications
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Banking industry experience
- Strong problem-solving and time-management skills, a superior customer service orientation and advanced analytical capability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and function efficiently in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Solid working knowledge of database principles and concepts
- Solid written, verbal and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to support others through training and coaching
- Strong MS Excel, Access and PPT skills
- Tell a story through data visualization
- Attention to detail and data reconciliation skills in the process of translating data into information
- Ability to build repeatable processes that are streamlined & automated
- Banking industry experience preferred
- SQL development skills preferred
- Tableau development skills, other BI tools a plus
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per week: 40
Work schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran