Payments Strategy & New Product Development LeadLocation Dedham, Massachusetts Req. Number198785 Category Marketing , Communications, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Reporting to the Head Payments Strategy, this is a role centered on payments product strategy. The focus is on developing and managing the Payments Strategy for Citizens Bank, including developing short and long term objectives, strategies, and tactical plans. As payment technologies continue to develop and new payment technologies are brought to market, this role will be responsible for ensuring that Citizens Bank is well positioned to understand the industry trends and landscape, understand what peer is doing, and evaluate Citizens overall strategy to drive areas of focus for payments.
Primary responsibilites include:
- Have overall accountability for the enterprise strategic roadmap
- Run the corporate wide payments council and driving forth the payments agenda with the product groups to ensure alignment
- Provide leadership role within Digital as Emerging Payments is a focus point for Citizens Bank in the coming years
- 5+ years in the financial services/ payments industry with a strong working knowledge of emerging payment technologies and customer engagement strategies.
- Strategic thinker and planner with experience in product development, product management and operations in financial services or other relevant service sector industries.
- Knowledge and skill to lead the growth and evolution Emerging Payment Products at Citizens Bank.
- Excellent capabilities in developing and executing strategies for leading consumer and small business banking products and services. Strong ‘end-to-end’ product development and product management processes and disciplines.
- Track record of successful development and implementation of new product initiatives product enhancements across a broad portfolio of products and services.
- Experienced at identifying opportunities where mentoring and leading by example will foster leadership at the next level.
- Clear and articulate communicator with strong personal presence who establishes credibility with audiences inside and outside the bank.
- 50% travel for the person that does not live near Massachusetts
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Bachelor’s degree required
Master’s degree preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.