Innovation Product AnalystLocation Dedham, Massachusetts Req. Number198396 Category Marketing , Communications, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
We are looking for a new team member with a passion for Innovation and driving results.
The Innovation Product Analyst will play a pivotal role in working with our FinTech partners who can help us drive solutions for our challenges within Citizens Bank as well as conduct proof of concept exercises to demonstrate value of future investments.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Understanding business line priorities, goals, and challenges as well as customer needs and expectations
- Implementing processes in terms of startup on-boarding, technical product management and play a role in architecting production solutions
- Providing technical architecture and implementation solutions
- Articulate results of proof of concept work as well as potential value of further engagements based upon results
- Partner with business lines and other Citizens colleagues to implement pilots, proof of concepts and innovation lab testing protocols.
- Work with the Director of Digital Innovation in conducting technical digital due diligence on different solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in a startup/fintech/cybersecurity and/or innovation environment is required; in lieu of startup experience, a background in software R&D, artificial intelligence, machine learning or advanced process design will also be considered.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal: create presentations for digital leadership, from initial concepts through a polished, engaging document;
- Proven experience working with analytical tools, large data sets is a plus
Must be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment
- Experience with digital business and interaction models
- A passion for customer needs and customer experience
Education, Certification and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelors degree required in one of the following fields: Computer Science or Engineering.Candidates with background in the Sciences with R&D and Software Development skills will be considered as well.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.