Graphic Design Summer InternshipLocation Dedham, Massachusetts Req. Number1910265 Category Administration, Commercial Banking, Internships, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
You have a unique opportunity to jumpstart your career through hands-on, impactful projects, comprehensive training and development, and exposure to executive leadership, paving the way for a robust career at Citizens Bank.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the Creative Services department through a variety of channels including: print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the Design Manager.
- Assist with a variety of graphics, logos, photo editing and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
- Work both on individual and team projects
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in the liberal arts, design or related major. May 2021 grad preferred.
- Excellent computer knowledge: MAC
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat)
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player and Quick Learner
- Able to work well under pressure
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.