Consumer Sales ManagerLocation Dedham, Massachusetts Req. Number205344 Category Management Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Consumer Sales Manager is responsible for the markets' sales development, sales coaching, and the management of key sales initiatives and production. The manager is responsible for participating and leading key initiatives in the markets, partnering with Retail Incentive and other business partners to exceed sales goals in the market.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Monitor and drive sales performance across the market through effective coaching and translation of production reporting
- Drive key sales activities and creates best practices within the market to meet production goals
- Create market wide sales events and the roll-out of quarterly/monthly campaigns and/or new products
- Assumes Retail Director responsibilities in the absence of the Retail Director
- Provide feedback at all times on Regional Manager performance and drives sales accountability with regional team
- Analyze trends and gaps in production in the market, and responsible for creating an action plan to address areas of deficiency
- Assist the Retail Director in setting goals for the market and goal distribution across the regions/branches
- Liaison for key partnership to the business line including business line managers and corporate partnerships like Retail Incentive, Marketing and Communications
- Organize and develop key meetings such as town halls, franchise meetings and workshop
- Participate in corporate wide projects
- Manage the integrity of the incentive plan by translating, enforcing, and educating colleagues on plan details. Manage the incentive and payout exception processes
- Analyze incentive audit reports to identify training needs within a respective markets
- This position interacts with numerous business partners in Consumer and Business Banking through building strong partnerships and working on various projects and initiatives
- Responsible for coaching and on-boarding of Regional Managers
- Excellent Interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to analyze sales reports and trends to effectively partner with Senior Leaders on setting goals and increasing sales production for a market
- Very strong communication skills: ability to negotiate and influence senior leaders
- Ability to form strong partnerships with business partners to successfully manage business line projects and initiatives
- Experience in Retail Banking on a Regional Manager level
- Experience training and coaching colleagues
- Experience in a sales production role with proven success meeting sales goals
- Experience analyzing production goals and coaching colleagues to success in meeting their sales goals.
- Experience training and educating colleagues on various sales products and services
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.