Business Analytics Retail Practice LeadLocation Dedham, Massachusetts Req. Number1910206 Category Administration, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
As the Business Analytics Retail Practice Lead, you will lead, manage, and coach a team of analytic consultants who support the accomplishment of the line of business strategy through use of business analytics, with an emphasis on data visualization and interactive insights. As the Retail Practice Lead you will collaborate with Retail leadership and colleagues to advocate use of data to promote data-driven decision making. You will help shape processes and routines that drive data organization, reporting simplification, efficiencies, and offer deeper insights to the lines of business through effective use of BI Tools and automation.
- Building and maintaining partnerships with the lines of business leadership to understand objectives and strategic initiatives
- Leading a team of analytics consultants to meet the needs of the business through development of reports, dashboards, and analytics using an agile work methodology
- Supporting and building upon the interactive analytics strategy
- Managing multiple projects at once and ensuring sprints, target dates, milestones, and objectives are met and communicated
- Adhere to data strategies and processes that drive data integrity, automation, and repeatability
- 7+ years professional experience in an analytical role
- 3+ years professional experience in a management role
- 5+ years of banking experience
- Ability to lead in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated problem solving with deep experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Highly proficient with numbers and analytics
- Experience leading meetings and giving formal presentations required
- Ability to manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with colleagues and clients in multiple departments
Bachelor's Degree required
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.