Sr Sales Specialist - Treasury SolutionsLocation Dallas, Texas Req. Number199721-1 Category Treasury Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Senior Sales Specialist designs Treasury Management solutions for new and existing clients in their assigned Commercial segment. He/she is responsible for generating fee revenue and profitable across a diverse product set as well as attracting new investment and DDA deposits.Forging strong partnerships and collaborating with teammates in treasury services as well as various lines of business is critical to the success of the position.
This position can be located anywhere within the Citizens Bank national footprint. California, Texas, or Illinois are preferred.Travel is required.
Targeted date for hire will be Q1/Q2 2020
- Partner with Relationship Managers to identify new prospects and calling plans.
- Act as Trusted Advisor to clients; understand their needs and recommend treasury solutions to meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain strong pipeline to ensure sales goals will be achieved.
- Active engagement with Relationship Managers to provide product or project insight.
- Coordinate with Sales Associate for pre and post call client needs
- Work with Implementation team for onboarding new services and Client Services to make sure client needs are met
- Utilize Product Management and Technical Advisory Sales as needed for more complex solutions.
- Maximize client opportunity by understand full relationship potential with cross-sell to other lines of business.
- Act as mentor to Sales Associate to build sales bench strength.
- Provide market feedback to internal business partners
- Minimum 8+ years cash management sales experience
- Detailed knowledge of Treasury Solutions products and an understanding of the client needs that drive usage of these
- Strong business development track record and/or experience in opening new markets.
- Knowledge of Healthcare treasury management is highly preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Consultative, solutions-based selling. Corporate Visions training experience is a plus.
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty
- Demonstrates strong work ethic; self-directed and motivated to achieve results
- Bachelors Degree required
- CTP certification desirable
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M- F 8 am - 5 pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran