Customer Service and Call Center
Job ID: 28618
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Citizens Pay is a fintech business powered by a national bank. Recognized as a leader in product innovation, Citizens has created transformational point of sale financing programs for some of the largest retailers in the country. The team is rapidly expanding its merchant relationships across industry verticals and is looking for a strong people to enhance and respond to customers within the support center.
The service advisor will be responsible for answering calls, providing product information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Ability to memorize, recall, or research answers quickly
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies
- Strive to meet and go above personal and team targets, goals, and quotas
- Aim for customer resolution
- Record, organize and file customer interactions and profile/account changes
- High school degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer support, client services, or a related field
- Excellent at communicating over the phone and handling phone systems
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents or updating customer profiles/accounts
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to answer the phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously
- Customer-focused for positive customer experience and resolution
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: Various Shifts available, must be able to work 1 weekend day
This is an in office position.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits