Home Equity Loan OriginatorLocation Cincinnati, Ohio Req. Number205924 Category Sales Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
This inside sales position will be responsible for generating sales of home equity lines of credit through leads and applications obtained through, but not limited to, the retail branch network, internal phone and web referrals and other internal direct to customer campaigns.
- Through timely and responsive customer contact; needs based selling techniques; and by adhering to all applicable quality and service guidelines, meet production and customer satisfaction targets.
- Ensure follow up and follow through with both Internal and External customers is occurring with a sense of urgency.
- Meet and exceed established department service level agreements.
- BA /BS degree or equivalent experience
- 4 years of sales experience in financial services
- 3 years of current Mortgage and Home Equity experience
- Ability to work independently and successfully in a team environment
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently in fast environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills essential
- Capable of delivering results within specified timeframe
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Office experience
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.