Director - Asset ManagementLocation Chicago, Illinois Job ID/ Req. Number191524 Category Sales Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Oversee all aspects of the day to day asset management function including collateral evaluations, residual requests, and management reporting requirements.
- Review and approve evaluations of transaction collateral and residuals that drive premium returns and facilitate lease renewals and asset sales.
- Manage efficient turnaround of collateral evaluations and appraisals.
- Establish and manage relationships with outside appraisal agencies to be used as appropriate.
- Develop relationships with outside firms to create channels for remarketing of assets.
- Monitor and report on asset quality to parent organization for risk evaluations and to facilitate syndication strategies.
- Review comprehensive monitoring and analysis of industry trends to identify financing opportunities and new initiatives.
- Assess asset return conditions and other asset-related documentation terms and conditions.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience in equipment financing industry; MBA is a plus.
- Experience with all types of assets.
- Asset remarketing experience.
- Experience negotiating lease and loan documentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Significant supervisory experience.
- Member of, and certification from, the American Society of Appraisers is a plus.
- Significant experience with corporate aircraft, rail, marine and commercial vehicles.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to coach/develop self and others.
- Excellent organizational skills, decisive, self-motivated, exhibits sound time-management skills.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.