Sr Business Systems Analyst ProcurementLocation Canton, Massachusetts Req. Number197137-1 Category IT, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Senior Ariba Systems Analyst in Procurement is responsible for the configuration and support of Citizens Procurement-related systems, primarily SAP Ariba.
Take your procurement or systems analyst career to the next level by joining our team of professionals to transform the procurement experience at Citizens and manage an enterprise-wide SaaS platform that is a game-changer for the organization.
- Collaborating with business subject matter experts, software vendors, and shared services partners to design and deliver system functionality to support business needs.
- Developing technical alternatives, pros/cons, and risks associated with applications and complex business processes; presenting options and recommendations to senior management and other key business stakeholders.
- Proactively researching and recommending changes to system design, configuration or workflow to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Executing configuration changes in the system.
- Providing end-user training, documentation and support to drive system adoption
- Partnering with technology teams on technical problem solving.
- Coordinating with end users, software vendors and internal technical resources to test and deploy system changes according to defined test strategy and best practices across multiple test environments.
- Providing technical expertise on the system to support training, organizational communications, departmental planning, budgeting, etc.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years of previous experience as a Business Systems Analyst (including technical/requirements development)
- Experience with SAP Ariba or other large scale eProcurement systems
- Working knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite, Archer, and/or SaaS platforms preferred
- Advanced understanding of procurement, purchasing, and supplier management
- Experience in business systems analysis including business requirements specification, business process analysis, and problem analysis
- Demonstrated experience defining and managing rules-based workflows, approvals, queue management, and dashboards
- Familiarity with APIs and commonly used language syntax
- Basic understanding of project management techniques/methodologies, Agile experience preferred
- Competent use of Microsoft Office applications to include Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated quantitative & qualitative reasoning skills
- Strong organization skills
- Understanding of data quality principles and data management best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of applicable experience
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours and Work Schedule
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran