Senior Product Manager - Managed MoneyLocation Canton, Massachusetts Req. Number198341 Category Investment, Management Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Work with vendors to discuss product opportunity and research the industry to find new product offerings that would be beneficial to clients.
- Involved from start to finish in the early stage discussion of new products to the launch and support of the product.
- Perform due diligence on products lines, create sales reports and sales flow analysis to track success of various products and business lines.
- Possess a broad array of knowledge across multiple platforms not limited to: managed account fee based platforms, SMA, Wrap and Custom Models.
- This includes ensuring we have the right products, fee schedules, technology, investment managers and risk model around the platforms.
- Ability to manage a team that includes a product manager and wholesaling team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- 5-7+ years financial services experience
- Strong presentation skills
- 5+ years’ experience in end to end product management
- Excellent relationship building and partnering skills
- FINRA Series 7, 63 & 65/66 licenses
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.