Sr Product Manager - Commercial CardLocation Bridgeport, Connecticut Job ID/ Req. Number1810799 Category Treasury Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
- He/she is responsible for profitability, quality, and competitiveness of the product (s) including Purchasing, MultiCard, T&E, as well as serving as liaison to other areas of our Commercial Card organization including Business Banking.
- The role manages the Strategy Development, New Product Development, Product Enhancements/Roll Outs of products
- In addition, manage Product and Customer Readiness (Training Plans, Marketing Plans, Implementation Plans, etc.) Sales Support, Business Line Support, Risk / Legal, Vendor Management, Marketing, Project Management, Client Issue resolution, Client needs/Demos/RFPs,
- The role will support day-to-day needs of core Commercial Card Product Management.
- Interface with Technology, Operations and Sales colleagues. Participate in Sales calls as needed to describe and promote our product/capabilities
- Identify trends and opportunity by researching and analyzing customer usage, buying patterns, needs.
- Act as technical sales lead for complex products.
- Direct knowledge of Commercial Card product specific information – T&E, P Card, One Card, EMV, and to some degree, ePayables/ Virtual Cards,
- Solid understanding of card financials, 3 party network, fraud and risk strategies, card operations and processing, US Commercial Card landscape and competitive offerings
- Demonstrated ability to articulate strategic concepts and lay out a strategic course of action
- Demonstrated ability to deliver profitable growth in a product area
- Expertise in the delivery, market value, and industry position of a product area
- Detailed understanding of the client needs that drive usage of the product(s)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- Detail oriented, but maintains a big picture view at the same time
- Builds cross functional partnerships effectively: negotiates with good judgment among multiple stakeholders who may have conflicting needs
- Self-starter, goal oriented, proactive rather than reactive
- Gains the confidence of others through proven expertise and the ability to communicate it
- BS/BA required
- Masters Degree and Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) prefer
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.