Treasury Solutions Regional Sales ManagerLocation Boston, Massachusetts Job ID/ Req. Number192004 Category Management Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
Citizens Bank is recruiting for a Regional Commercial Markets Sales Manager. This Regional Sales Manager has primary accountability for the sales performance, achievement of financial goals and leadership of the Treasury Solutions sales staff. The role is focused on Industry Vertical segments such as Commercial Real Estate (CRE), Franchise, Aerospace/Defense, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
This role may be located anywhere within the Citizens Bank footprint
- Effectively manages, coaches and develops a staff of Sales Specialists who are responsible for generating revenue from Cash Management, Commercial Card and Trade Finance treasury solutions.
- He/she establishes marketing strategy, sales objectives, and actively monitors/coaches performance to drive sales revenue results in support of Citizens’ Treasury Solutions year-over-year business growth objectives.
- Works in partnership with Commercial Banking leadership and business partners to develop marketing strategy, identify joint business opportunities and support each other’s business initiatives for the focused industry segments.
- Collaborate with other Treasury Solutions Sales Managers and Head of Treasury Solutions Sales to develop best practices across Treasury Sales.
- Assess selling skills, technical product knowledge, and effectiveness of Sales Specialists and act to grow skills in areas that will generate sales and develop the individual
- 10+ years of experience leading vertical industry-focused sales teams and coaching teams to position Treasury solutions that address the unique requirements of those different vertical segments.
- Detailed knowledge of treasury products – Cash Management , Commercial Card and Trade Finance, and an understanding of the client needs that drive usage of these
- Motivated, goal oriented with a proven and successful track record in leading teams to achieve overall sales quotas
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
- Able to build, work with and lead collaborative teams
- Able to build internal and external relationships as a trusted advisor and team leader
- Effective communicator with internal colleagues and external clients
- Negotiates with good judgment among multiple stakeholders who may have conflicting needs
- Balances opportunities with business risk objectives to reach optimal results
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters Degree is preferred
- CTP also preferred
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.