Treasury Solutions Payables Technical Sales SpecialistLocation Boston, Massachusetts Job ID/ Req. Number191775 Category Treasury Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
Citizens Bank is looking for a Sales Specialist and liaison with Treasury Management (TS) sales reps for Payables sales to new and existing Citizens Bank Commercial Banking clients
- He/she is responsible for generating fee revenue associated with Payables product sales
- Partner with Relationship Managers and TS sales to identify new prospects and calling plans.
- Act as Trusted Advisor to clients; understand their needs and design treasury solutions to meet these needs.
- Maintain strong pipeline to ensure sales goals will be achieved.
- Provide updates to Relationship Managers on product enhancements, projects, and issues effectively delegate tasks to Sales Associate, Implementation Manager, and Client Services to make sure focus is on sales activities.
- Maximize customer opportunity by building total relationship and cross-sell to other lines of business.
- Provide market feedback to internal business partners.
- Work with Payables product managers to identify market needs and product gaps, and help develop marketable product road maps to close gaps and grow business
- Minimum 10+ years cash management sales and/or product management experience
- Detailed knowledge of Treasury Solutions Payables products and an understanding of the client needs that drive usage of these
- Experience working with Middle Market and/ or Large Corp clients highly preferred.
- In depth understanding of most if not all of the following products – ACH, Wire Transfer, EDI, Integrated payables, international payments, B2B networks including Paymode-X, ARP/Positive Pay and check outsourcing services
- Detailed understanding of payment flows and payments operations
- General understanding of card payments
- Familiarity with vendors servicing Financial Institutions e.g. ACI, Fiserv, and Bottomline Technologies
- Strong communications skills
- Consultative, solutions-based selling
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty
- Demonstrates strong work ethic; self-directed and motivated to achieve results
Bachelors Degree required
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.