Sr. Product Manager – Transactional Deposit AccountsLocation Boston, Massachusetts Job ID/ Req. Number192328 Category Management Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
- Take ownership of the commercial bank transactional deposit product set
- Responsible for active pricing, profitability, quality, and competitiveness of the product (s) in that portfolio.
- The functions of this role include: Strategy Development, New Product Development / Product Enhancements, Roll Out / Product and Customer Readiness (Training Plans, Marketing Plans, Implementation Plans, etc.) Sales Support (managing the Technical Sales Specialists), Business Line Support, Risk / Legal, Vendor Management, Marketing, Project Management, Client Issue resolution, Client needs/Demos/RFPs.
- Define, own, and drive all business activities, initiatives, and tactics required to meet volume and COF goals/targets.
- Act as technical sales lead for complex products and participate in sales calls as needed. Drive and support deposit sales via the Liquidity Specialists.
- Develop and deliver all training and pitch-book materials for all stakeholders.
- Responsible for regulatory compliance related to product set including Basel III LCR and components of CCAR, Dodd-Frank and other Federal Reserve and FDIC requirements.
- Responsible to monitor, measure and communicate risks (finance or reputational) associated with interest-bearing commercial deposits.
- Direct knowledge of Liquidity product specific information – Deposits
- Solid understanding of commercial banking product, operations, sales, service and technical practices.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate strategic concepts and lay out a strategic course of action
- Demonstrated ability to deliver profitable growth in a product area
- Expertise in the delivery, market value, and industry position of a product area
- Detailed understanding of the client needs that drive usage of the product(s)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- Detail oriented, but maintains a big picture view at the same time
- Builds cross functional partnerships effectively: negotiates with good judgment among multiple stakeholders who may have conflicting needs
- Self-starter, goal oriented, proactive rather than reactive
- Gains the confidence of others through proven expertise and the ability to communicate it
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters Degree preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.