Senior UX/UI Designer
Marketing, Digital Experience, and Communications
Boston, Massachusetts; Remote
Job ID: 23749
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
Green Pixel Studios is an in-house user experience team charged with pushing the envelope on user experience design in digital. We are looking for someone who is passionate about envisioning experiences that push imaginative solutions to enable the bank’s clients to fulfill their financial dreams.
The Senior User Experience (UX) Designer will work on the Digital Banking team to create best-in-class digital experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for design and possess superior UX/UI skills. This individual should be able to translate user experience needs into requirements and transform them into intuitive and engaging user interfaces. The position will contribute to creating and aligning user experience across a variety of platforms and devices for Citizens Bank. This individual should have the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, prototypes, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to conceptualize ideas and implement compelling customer-focused solutions across all digital touchpoints
- Work through fast-paced iterations and feedback as requirements progress and prototypes increase in fidelity
- Initiate and conduct user experience research and testing
- Motivate, inspire, and influence others in the organization to engage with design thinking and best UX practices
- Participates in identifying and defining strategic initiatives as well as supporting those efforts
- Work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Have at least 5 years professional experience in the software/design/digital world
- Recent experience in UX roles ~ 5+ years
- Proven UX/UI experience with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with design and prototyping applications such as Sketch/InVision and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent visual design skills with a high sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- A broad understanding of web/mobile UI standards, usability, and practical experience in design and development of user interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment, manage multiple projects at the same level of detail
- Knowledge of ADA standards for UI
- Bachelor's Degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with Agile Development strongly preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:30 – 5:00
The salary range for this position is $85,000- $130,000 plus benefits and an opportunity to earn an annual discretionary bonus. For an overview of our benefits, visit https://jobs.citizensbank.com/benefits.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- CSI Investment Assistant Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; Monroeville, Pennsylvania; East Naples, Florida Boston, Massachusetts, Columbus, Ohio, Monroeville, Pennsylvania, East Naples, Florida
- CSI Investment Assistant East Naples, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; Monroeville, Pennsylvania East Naples, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts, Columbus, Ohio, Monroeville, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Branch Manager II Niantic, Connecticut; Groton, Connecticut; New London, Connecticut; Waterford, Connecticut Niantic, Connecticut, Groton, Connecticut, New London, Connecticut, Waterford, Connecticut