Producing Regional Director WealthLocation Boston, Massachusetts Req. Number211600 Category Management, Investment Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Producing Regional Director of Clarfeld Citizens Private Wealth Management plays a vital role in delivering an extraordinary client experience by empowering our talented Advisors to create the right environment to deliver our high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients a full wealth offering and access to the planning and investment expertise from Clarfeld Citizens Private Wealth Management. The CCPW Producing Regional Director is responsible for setting business and people priorities in a designated geography that drives financial results and delivers an employee and client centric obsessed culture. The role can be based in either Boston, MA or Manchester, NH. The CCPW Regional Director is responsible for partnering with other lines of business to grow client relationships across the Consumer and Commercial Banking groups. In this role, the CCPW Regional Director - Producing, drives the growth of the investment business, leads and builds belief in the model to achieve key, financial metrics including year over year revenue and profitability growth, deepening client acquisition and expense management.
The Producing Regional Director is accountable for the overall performance of the Private Wealth Advisors / Wealth Advisors within their respective assigned territory. The CCPW Regional Director will assist in the training of the region’s advisors and demonstrate strong communication skills with all levels of senior management across the firm to demonstrate a working knowledge of the Clarfeld Citizens Private Wealth offering.
The CCPW Producing Reginal Director role is to acquire and manage a book of high net worth clients as primary advisor on complex client relationships. Delegate and be responsible for the preparation, finalization, and follow through with all work products for clients. They must be able to effectively communicate with all levels and departments of the firm, prepare in-depth analysis of the client’s financial position, and have a working knowledge of services provided by Clarfeld.
- Developing an effective team of highly trained Advisors that can deliver the Clarfeld Private Wealth management value proposition.
- Participating in partner meetings with advisors across all distribution channels within the Consumer and Commercial bank.
- Conducting weekly pipeline reviews to ensure advisors are on target to reach established goals.
- Oversee weekly team call to ensure advisors are provided with all recent market updates and collaborating effectively.
- Recruit viable candidates to fill opportunities across the sales organization.
- Responsible for new business development to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Participate in new business activities when senior leadership is required.
- Retention of existing clients – drive additional revenue across Clarfeld Citizens Private wealth services
- Providing sales management direction through review and analysis of market trend data, pipeline reports, call reports, and win/loss trends
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.