Private Client Associate Administrator
Wealth and Asset Management, Lending, Finance and Accounting
Req. Number: 223860
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
- Ability to read & understand paper and electronic statements.
- Manual calculation of clients outside brokerage accounts such as company stock, stock options and alternative investments.
- Heavy data entry of brokerage statements month to month and for client meetings.
- Prepare current columns & portfolio detail reports (ytd, qtd, itd & custom).
- Prepare custodian (Schwab & TD) applications.
- Set up of new clients in Black Diamond.
- Prepare tax packages (Gain loss reports, External Flows & Cap Gains).
- Prepare trade forms, wire transfer forms, duplicate statement request forms, change of address forms and authorization forms
- Generate quarterly client investment reports and invoices
- Assist the Investment Service Representative (ISR) as needed.
- Must possess and display excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail/ detail oriented
- Follow up and monitoring of time sensitive processes
- Must have knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work with numbers
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Financial/ banking background
- College degree preferred
- Prior data entry experience
- Solid computer skills (Excel) and ability to learn new programs
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.