CRM Commercial Real Estate Workout Officer
Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Johnston, Rhode Island; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Westwood, Massachusetts; Providence, Rhode Island
Job ID: 29584
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The CRM Commercial Real Estate Workout Officer delivers proactive management of a substandard portfolio of 10 to 15 Commercial Real Estate loans to minimize credit losses, ensure return matches risk and, where possible, return customers to a satisfactory rating. The portfolio will be a mix of bi-lateral and syndicated loans with individual Citizens exposure averaging $15MM+. Our group is focused on a rescue culture to minimize loss and retain as many clients as possible. If you enjoy coming up with innovative solutions to complex problems in a high paced environment, this may be a great opportunity for you!
Primary responsibilities include
- The role involves working alongside a team leader to devise strategies, negotiate and structure transactions, obtain credit approval and document accordingly.
- The role includes financial analysis, property valuation assessment, analysis of market dynamics and maintaining all required internal and external reporting.
- Location flexible for the right applicant.
- 5+ yrs of Commercial Banking Experience, preferably in a Commercial Real Estate environment.
- 5+ yrs experience in loan documentation and relevant Uniform Code and Bankruptcy considerations.
- Adaptability to a high paced and challenging work environment.
- Highly developed at persuasively presenting the Bank’s thoughts and position to gain consensus and execute proposed solutions to remedy substandard and non-performing credits.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent time management skills.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials
- Bachelor's degree required
Hours & Work Schedule: 3 days in the office, 2 remote
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits