Consumer Credit Card Product Owner - Mass Affluent/Affluent Segment
Corporate and Administrative
Boston, Massachusetts; Westwood, Massachusetts; Johnston, Rhode Island; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Massachusetts; Remote
Job ID: 25096
Full/Part Time: Full Time
As the Consumer Credit Card Product Owner for the Mass Affluent and Affluent Customer Segment you'll deliver the vision for credit card in the CitizensPlus value proposition program. You will be responsible for developing industry leading unique value propositions for credit card; laying out the framework of new products and enhancing existing products/services to meet the needs of our customers in the CitizensPlus program. You will be tasked with executing the delivery from end to end of those new products and enhancements working and integrating with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to bring the full value of our products to life for our customers.
Primary responsibilities include
- Own the vision for bringing new credit card products to market including strategic planning, designing new credit card products, benefits, & loyalty programs that align to the Mass Affluent/Affluent customer segments in the CitizensPlus program
- Partnering with both Internal & External teams to execute the short-term and long-term visions of new credit card products, features, and functions
- Partner cross functionally across the organization to execute the build and delivery of new credit card products; ensuring quality and speed to market
- Own the end-to-end responsibilities of Credit Card Products in the Mass Affluent/Affluent customer segment; including product strategy, design, build, acquisition, loyalty, underwriting strategies, disclosure management, & lifecycle communications
- Responsible for P&L forecasting and designing card programs that maximize revenue for the Mass Affluent/Affluent customer segment
- Own the loyalty programs exclusive to these customer segments; including partnering with vendors to host private exclusive card member events
- Design, build, and launch campaigns to encourage new card acquisition and existing card usage for the Mass Affluent/Affluent customer segments
- Consistently evaluate and enhance credit card product offerings in the CitizensPlus program; ensuring market competitiveness is maintained
- Liaison with internal & external teams as the primary contact and owner of Mass Affluent & Affluent Credit Card Products
- Develop materials to communicate the vision and the strategy to executive leadership, gaining buy-in through analytical data & research
- Develop, monitor, and report on KPI’s for the Mass Affluent/Affluent customer Segment Program for credit card throughout various forums in the organization
- 3+ years of credit card, consumer lending, payments, or BNPL financial services experience
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Ability to digest and analyze data and make strong business decisions leveraging the data
- Hands on experience with end-to-end product delivery and execution
- Strong business analysis, solutions crafting based on customer needs
- Strong communications skills; ability to facilitate meetings and presentations
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials
- Bachelor's Degree
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: M-F 8 to 5
- Open to Flexible office locations; Remote
The salary range for this position is $99,450-$165,000 plus an opportunity to earn additional incentive earnings. Actual pay is based on various factors including but not limited to the work location, and relevant skills and experience.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more. Note, Citizens’ paid time off policy exceeds the mandatory, paid sick or paid time-away policy of very local and state jurisdiction in the United States. For an overview of our benefits, visit https://jobs.citizensbank.com/benefits.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- Citizens Pay Partnership Manager Westwood, Massachusetts; Utah; Johnston, Rhode Island; North Carolina; Remote Westwood, Massachusetts, Utah, Johnston, Rhode Island, North Carolina, Remote
- Director of College Bound Citizens Westwood, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Johnston, Rhode Island Westwood, Massachusetts, New York, New York, Johnston, Rhode Island
- Principal Data Analyst Columbus, Ohio; Westwood, Massachusetts; Johnston, Rhode Island; Remote Columbus, Ohio, Westwood, Massachusetts, Johnston, Rhode Island, , Remote