Commercial Summer Intern - Treasury Solutions BostonLocation Boston, Massachusetts Req. Number197924 Category Treasury, Internships, Commercial Banking, Summer Interns, Commercial Banking Internship, Administration, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to hiring diversity and embracing inclusion within our Commercial Summer Internship Program; which is an entry point into our Commercial Banker Development Program. This opportunity is open to all current juniors, who self-identify as diverse candidates. Citizens Bank was recently voted by Forbes Magazine as one of “The Best Employers for New Grads”.
- Administrative, analytic and project management support for Treasury Solutions high visibility projects and initiatives underway.
- Rotation through each of the Treasury Solutions business lines; Product, Sales, and Business Support to gain a front to back understanding of the treasury solutions business, clients, and measures of success. Rotation will include dedicated time spent with business line leaders, key staff, and clients.
- Enrollment and demonstrated academic achievement in an undergraduate degree program with a graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021
- Minimum preferred GPA of 3.5
- All majors considered, Finance desirable
- Demonstrated leadership in a club, volunteer or sports
- Initiative taker who can handle multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and Detail-oriented
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Team player who can work closely with others to complete projects under tight deadlines
- Software skills: Solid MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Why are you interested in Citizens Bank?
- Why do you want an internship in Commercial Banking?
- What skills and character attributes you think you bring to the program?
- Please note: The application deadline is October 16, 2019.
- You must be authorized to work in the U.S. to be eligible for the program.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.