Commercial Summer Intern - Commercial Banking Risk BostonLocation Boston, Massachusetts Req. Number197931 Category Administration, Commercial Banking, Internships, Summer Interns, Commercial Banking Internship, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Assist with the testing of controls to determine if business processes are operating as intended
- Assist with documenting control processes, data collection to support various regulatory exams and Sharepoint updates
- Support division’s digitization efforts
- Report formatting and distribution
- Enrollment and demonstrated academic achievement in an undergraduate degree program with a graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021
- Minimum preferred GPA of 3.5
- All majors considered, Finance desirable
- Seeking qualified diverse candidates - permanent US residents, who identify as a person of color.
- Note on your resume if you belong to the following clubs or organizations on campus: NABA, NAAAP, ALPFA, AHANA, NBMBAA, NSHMBA, Omega Psi Phi, Alpha Phi Alpha, Kappa Alpha Psi, Kappa Psi, Delta Sigma Theta, Phi Beta Sigma, Sigma Gamma Rho.
- Demonstrated leadership in a club, volunteer or sports
- Initiative taker who can handle multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and Detail-oriented
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Team player who can work closely with others to complete projects under tight deadlines
- Software skills: Solid MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Combine your resume (with your overall GPA included) and your mandatory cover letter into a single PDF document before attaching it to your application. Your cover letter must include the following:
- Why are you interested in Citizens Bank?
- Why do you want an internship in Commercial Banking?
- What skills and character attributes you think you bring to the program?
- Please note: The application deadline is October 16, 2019.
- You must be a U.S. resident to be eligible for the program. No exceptions.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.