Commercial Senior Credit OfficerLocation Boston, Massachusetts Job ID/ Req. Number190974 Category Risk Management Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
The Commercial Senior Credit Officer will strategize and lead risk management responsibility for assigned region of commercial loan portfolios and related products or services.
- Objectively identifying risk and proactively guiding the development of protective and balanced credit structures and decisions.
- Ensure adherence to portfolio strategic objectives, credit policies and all related administrative procedures.
- Highly visible senior management leadership role requiring decisiveness and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to prioritize and operate in a multi-tasked and geographically dispersed environment both independently and expediently.
- Credit authority & accountability on par with Senior Lenders & Bank Presidents.
- 10+ years experience in Commercial credit experience broad knowledge of products and related risk issues
- 5 years experience Line-lending strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge of products and related risk issues
- Strong, senior-level administrative, communication/interpersonal, coaching and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to function decisively with complete independence consistent with group objectives
- Targeted customer/prospect calls to objectively assess business models and management adequacy
- Ability to travel without geographic restriction
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance or related field
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.