Commercial Analytics Vice PresidentLocation Boston, Massachusetts Job ID/ Req. Number192913 Category IT Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Commercial Analytics Vice President will be a member of the Commercial Excellence team responsible for enabling salesforce and market effectiveness through the use of business intelligence and advanced analytics. The role will partner with business lines to find more, win more, and retain more commercial customers and prospects, as well as continue to embed performance measurement systems into the Commercial Bank. This position can be based in Rhode Island, Connecticut or Massachusetts.
- Responsible for identification and implementation of process as it relates to forecasting, targeting, relationship manager/sales team productivity metrics and initiatives, database prioritization, and sales entitlement.
- Responsible for all aspects of reporting and analyzing sales effectiveness and ad-hoc requests.
- Creating and development of next generation management level reporting for use with the senior leadership team and executives.
- Partner with all business lines to: drive customer retention initiatives reducing customer attrition and dormancy and increasing share of wallet. Enhance analytics capabilities, database redeployment, sales effectiveness metrics and scorecards.
- Partner with business lines to understand, develop and analyze data quality dashboards, market and quality of coverage, standards of customer care and territory potentialization analytics.
- Identify correlation and causation leading towards more predictive approaches.
- Develop prospecting/prioritization models and/or partner with new fintechs to accelerate market efforts.
- Contribute to and align with CRM ecosystem roadmap to maximize analytic capabilities.
- Develop holistic strategy around augmented intelligence in support of commercial growth.
- Leveraging offshore resource to establish capacity on reporting and analytics
- 7+ years of direct experience in sales effectiveness, salesforce analytics, and decision sciences in Financial Services
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills including ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Able to articulate complex ideas and concepts in a simple and concise manner
- High level of curiosity and a thirst to find insights that lead to action.
- Thinks ahead, constantly adapts & develops great ideas through execution.
- Leveraging silo’d data sources, modeling and other advanced analytics techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com. and its data structure
- Development experience with Salesforce.com Einstein Analytics preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years experience with data mining, analytics, and visualization tools (R, SAS, Tableau, Python, etc)
- Strong database skills, SOQL, JSON and/or Hadoop technologies
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong project management skills preferred
- Bachelors Degree required
- MBA/MS Degree preferred
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M - F 8am to 5pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.