Business Manager Merchant ServicesLocation Boston, Massachusetts Req. Number212928 Category Management, Administration, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Business Manager, Merchant Services drives Merchant Services business growth within Commercial Banking. This role will serve as a key conduit between the Citizens sales team and the Merchant Services partner sales team to accelerate Merchant growth; help achieve sales and revenue targets; and enhance penetration rates. This role is also highly involved in revenue management, as well as escalation and resolution of client issues in a timely manner.
Business Development and Growth:
- Drive business growth for Merchant Services working cohesively with both internal and partner Sales teams and help achieve sales and revenue goals
- Nurture relationships and promote Merchant services within Commercial Banking
- Co-lead marketing efforts (campaigns, training, educational collateral etc.) by working closely with marketing lead to further improve sales engagement and enhance product & services awareness
- Identify and pursue product innovation opportunities to bring holistic receivables solutions to clients
- Conduct analytics and mine data to proactively identify potential Merchant services opportunities from existing client base and new client acquisitions
- Work collaboratively with sales teams to drive sales pipeline growth
- Manage activations and realized revenue to ensure sales won is manifesting into revenue and proactively address/escalate any issues
- Review and manage revenue posting and escalate issues as necessary
- Act as a point of contact and provide day-to-day support to Sales teams on a multitude of topics including but not limited to client billing, customer service, Salesforce referrals and revenue posting
- Coordinate and resolve any technical issues with technology partners
- Coordinate and resolve any client issues in a timely fashion
- 10+ Years financial service experience
- Subject matter expertise in Merchant Services and Payment Processing as well as the knowledge of Receivables product suite
- Successful track record of driving business growth
- Strong analytical background with ability to drive results using data and information
- Experience with effectively building cross team partnerships as well as negotiating with good judgment among multiple stakeholders who may have conflicting needs
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Detail oriented, but maintains a strategic business perspective
- Self-starter, goal oriented, proactive rather than reactive
- Gains the confidence of others through proven expertise and the ability to communicate
- Bachelors Degree is required
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.