Associate Relationship ManagerLocation Boston, Massachusetts Req. Number212800 Category Lending, Management, Business Banking, Consumer Banking Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Associate Relationship Manager (Associate RM) is a contributing banker to the Citizens Corporate Banking business.
The primary functions of the Associate RM include:
- Bring outstanding ideas to our clients as well as the proactive development and production of client pitches
- Actively participate in delivering the pitches to our clients
- Provide secondary, and in some instances direct, client account coverage
- Share best practices and thought leadership in a consistent manner across the Bank's Corporate Banking footprint
- Track regional market changes in order to deliver innovative solutions to the Bank's clients and prospects
- Ensue industry expertise is being delivered in a consistent manner within a region and across regions
- Develop and deliver new and innovative solutions to drive both internal change and external delivery of life cycle solutions to the Bank's clients and prospects.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in commercial banking..
- The completion of formal commercial banking credit training program is preferred.
- Must exhibit a foundational level of economic and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data and be proficient in financial modeling and valuation methodologies.
- Displays very effectual verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior client facing experience required.
- Possess sufficient reasoning ability to perform job independently within the scope of existing policies and procedures.
- Exhibits ability to use technology to create, edit and retrieve documents and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA in process or completed is strongly preferred.
Hours and Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.